Gordini Aquabloc VII Glove -
The Gordini Aquabloc Glove stays true to its name by keeping water and snow on the outside so you stay warm and dry. These gloves are made with durable ripstop nylon so you won't need to break out the duct tape any time soon, and they have a combination synthetic/ leather construction with contributes to the overall breathability and performance.
Lining and Layers:
- Hydrowick lining to keep your hands dry
- Fleece wrist gaiter fits under cuff to keep out cold air
- Aquabloc waterproof/ breathable construction
- Durable ripstop nylon and leather fabrics
- Warm Megaloft® insulation
Weather and Wind:
- Velcro cuff cinch to keep out snow
- Windproof to keep your hands extra warm
Mini ripstop with breathe weave stretch woven fabric. Genuine leather fingers and wrap caps with diamond grip palm and thumb.
Megaloft insulation with Hydrowick microdenier lining, with ultra breathable, waterproof, windproof, breathable Aquabloc insert.
Aquabloc, fleece cuff, leather sidewall reinforcement, wrap caps.