Gordini Aquabloc VII Mitt -
If you prefer mitts for winter weather protection but don’t want to give up gripping power and the ability to easily grasp and hold onto essentials, the waterproof Gordini Aquabloc VII mitt may be just what you’re looking for. Waterproof lining gets a boost from non-bulky Megaloft insulation that lets your hands breathe and whisks moisture away from the skin. Leather finger area and wrap caps keep your movements nimble. Topped off with the fantastic gripping power that comes with the Digital grip palm, and you can’t go wrong
- Mini ripstop with breathe weave stretch woven fabric protects hands from severe weather
- Aquablock inserts are seam sealed to prevent irritation from stitching and water entry
- Megaloft insulation delivers low-bulk warmth for better dexterity
Weather and Wind:
- Soft fleece cuff blocks wind and snow from entering at cuffs
- Waterproof Aquablock insert protects bitter winds and water from entering glove
Traction and Grip:
- Digital grip palm and thumb for maximum dexterity and gripping power
- Leather sidewall reinforcements prevent excessive wear
- Genuine leather finger area and wrap caps make grasping small items easier
Mini ripstop with breathe weave stretch woven fabric. Genuine leather finger area and wrap cap with diamond grip palm and thumb.
Megaloft insulation with Hydrowick microdenier lining, and ultra breathable, waterproof, windproof, Aquabloc insert.
Aquabloc, fleece cuff, leather sidewall reinforcement, wrap cap.