Gordini Challenge XIII -
Gordini Women's Challenge XIII Gloves, designed with waterproof, windproof, breathable flex fabric, Primaloft® insulation and a Gore-Tex® waterproof, breathable insert, have all the function and features needed for protection through a long day of skiing, or outdoor winter activities. The leather palm and digital grip fingers ensure superior dexterity and durability for adjusting gear and gripping poles.
Lining and Layers:
- Hydrowick microdenier lining adds breathability.
- Constructed of flex and polytex fabric
- Stretch fleece cuff for comfort.
- Primaloft® insulation for warmth provides excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
Weather and Wind:
- Gore-Tex® Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®, waterproof, windproof, breathable insert.
Traction and Grip:
- Stick-grip palm and thumb for gripping poles.
Shell: Flex and polytex fabrics with genuine leather fingers, and stick-grip palm and thumb. Insulation: Primaloft® insulation, Hydrowick microdenier lining and Gore-Tex® Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®, waterproof, windproof, breathable insert. Gore-Tex®, Primaloft®, stretch fleece cuff.