Gordini GORE-TEX II Gloves -
The waterproof Gordini GORE-TEX® II Gloves are the best way to keep water out of your gloves and heat, not sweat, trapped close to your body. Boys rarely slow down and with the GORE-TEX® II gloves keeping their hands protected, there won't be a need for pit stops to warm up their hands during the day. Three layer shell construction provides a barrier from moisture and the liner's Megaloft insulation let your hands breathe so you won't suffer from clammy or cold hands when you're riding lifts.
Lining and Layers:
- Hydrowick microdenier lining whisks moisture away from hands preventing we hands
- Smooth taffeta-lined cuff prevents irritation
- GORE-TEX® fabric keeps water out of your gloves
- Adjustable wrist wrap enhances fit
- Gauntlet cinch closer seals in heat, blocks outside air and provides a custom-feeling fit
- Megaloft insulation delivers low-bulk warmth for extra warmth and better dexterity
Weather and Wind:
- Mini ripstop and three-layer shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable to protect you from the elements
Traction and Grip:
- Digital grip on palm, fingers, thumb and wrap caps makes grasping objects problem-free
- Nose wipe does the job of a tissue for quick swipes
- Gauntlet cuff prevents exposed skin
Boy's Gordini Gore-Tex II Glove bring GORE-TEX performance to a youth glove.
Mini-ripstop material makes these gloves durable enough to ski or snowboard all day and snowball fight into the evening.
Three layer thermal ply fabric insures waterproof performance.
Stick-grip palms, fingers and thumbs give sure grip.
Megaloft insulation keeps their digits warm and cozy.
Gauntlet cinch closure keeps these gloves on and secure.
A soft nose wipe is easy on the face.
Keep your young powder hound's hands protected with these kids GORE TEX winter gloves from Gordini.