Gordini Heaterpack II Mitt -
The Gordini Toddler Heaterpack II Mitts are the perfect mitts to keep little ones warm and comfortable, in all sorts of winter conditions. The flex and fleece outer shell fabric, with Dri-Max® waterproof insert, keeps little hands dry, while the Megaloft® insulation provides toasty warmth. The Heatrap® Heaterpack System allows parents to insert a handwarmer into the zippered pouch at the top of the mitts, making these one of Gordini's warmest mitts for toddlers.
Lining and Layers:
- Hydrowick moisture wicking inside lining for comfort.
- Dri-Max layer is fully waterproof so no unwanted moisture can seep in
- Microdenier lining has efficient wicking properties to keep you dry
- Fleece cuff with stretch for snug fit to wrist
- Flexible fabric construction for supreme comfort
- Flex and fleece shell fabric, with sure grip palm and thumb patch.
- Curved structured construction for a comfortable fit
- Fleece cuff and adjustable hook and loop wrist strap to seal out the cold.
- Pre-curved construction with full sidewalls.
- Megaloft insulation packs in the warmth
- Ultra soft Megaloft® insulation for warmth.
- Heatrap® Heaterpack System with zippered pocket for hand warmer.
- Wrist strap to help keep tabs on both your mittens
- Heatrap Heaterpack system lets you drop in a handwarmer
The Heaterpack II Mitt by Gordini keeps little fingers warm and dry. Mittens are warmer than gloves, and this one even has Megaloft insulation for an extra heat punch. This kids’ mitten has extra features like a wrist strap, snug fleece cuff, and specially designed Heatrap Heaterpack system where you can drop in a handwarmer. These waterproof kid’s mittens are a winter essential for keeping your child’s hands warm and dry.