Gore-Tex Repair Kit -
The essential field repair kit for all types of repairs including tents, sleeping pads, rainwear, backpacks, boots and more.
- The patches supplied in this kit will provide a temporary water resistant repair for GORE-TEX® fabric products.
- Ideal for GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER® Fabric.
- Kit includes two adhesive backed GORE-TEX® fabric pressure-sensitive patches.
- Remove release paper from back of patch. Lay GORE® product on a smooth flat surface and apply patch using finger pressure (adhesive side down). Rub patch surface in a circular motion from the center out covering the entire patch area.
- Two patches per kit; One 2 x 4 in. Rectangle, One 3 in. Round patch.
- Area to be repaired must be clean and dry.
- Patch will not adhere effectively to loose debris, grease or oil.
- The durability of the patch can be enhanced by applying heat and moderate pressure. Use a clean iron and set to medium heat. Press with moderate pressure in a circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Available in Black
- Patches should be kept in sealed plastic bag until used.
- Patch should overlap tear by at least 1/2` in all directions.
- Product can be used immediately; however, the adhesive will continue to strengthen over the next 12 to 24 hours.