Gossen Mavolux 5032B - Digital Footcandle/Lux Meter -
The Mavolux 5032B Digital Foot candle and Lux Meter is a special meter for those who require precise measurement of a wide range of applications including street lights, work environments, buildings, architecture, as well as special scientific needs for agriculture.
The Mavolux allows measuring very high light intensities (brightest daylight, head lights) without any additional accessories. The Mavolux 5032B, with an initial sensitivity of 0.01 lux allows measuring extremely low light intensities, such as emergency lighting.
- Luminance can be measured in candles per square meter (cd/mÂ) or Footlambert (fL) with optional luminance attachments
- Rugged instrument design, easy operation
- Silicon photo diode, color corrected, i.e. its spectral responsitivity is matched to the spectral phototic vision of the human eye V(). The accuracy of that V() matching is the main difference between the two MAVOLUX types C and B.
- Meets Standards DIN 5032-7 and CIE no. 69
- CD Rom with software for processing the values measured and regulating the meter
- USB 1.1 Interface
- Wide measuring ranges
- Cosine correction for oblique inciding light
- High resolution