Grandstream Networks GXW4224 24 Ports High Density FXS Analog VoIP Gateway 24 x RJ11 FXS Ports 1/1/2 x 50 Pin Telco Connectors 10M/100M/1000Mbps -
The Grandstream GXW4224 is a next generation high performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls.
The GXW4224 gateway offers small and medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
Lining and Layers:
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length G.168 line echo cancellation
Support and Cushioning:
- Support VMWI, Neon LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- 4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Over-voltage and over-current protection (ITU-T, K.21)
- 24 telephone FXS ports with RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED