Granite Gear White Lightnin' 10x10 Ultralight Tarp - More and more hikers are going lightweight. That's why Granite Gear chose now to introduce their ultralight tarp that they've been brewing for quite some time. This simple shelter is engineered to perform. The edges have a slight catenary cut that helps keep the whole thing taught. The edges and center seam are bound with Tension Tape, which allows the ultralight 1.1 oz Sil Cordura Ripstop fabric to be stretched tight as a drum from 8 points along the edge and one in the center. After setup, the corners can be tightened without re-tying. Comes with micro cordage and stuffs into its own attached stuff sack.
- ridgeline and edge seams of the tarp has tension tape (210 denier nylon laminated to tricot).
- 1.1 oz/sq yd (31 g/ sq m) sil cordura nylon fabric. (Other tarps use a heavier 1.4 oz/sq yd (47.5 g/ sq m) silnylon fabric.)
- Tie-outs are ? inch (1.9 cm) wide webbing straps with tensioning buckles.
- Tarp edges are cut into two catenary curves giving a tauter pitch.
- 8' x 10' - 1 lb. 3 oz (540 gms)