Gransfors Bruks Hand Hatchet - A small, light axe which can be easily carried, masked with its leather sheath, inside your pack or on your belt. Even with a small axe Gransfors Bruks Inc. wants you to manage a lot: cut branches in the back-yard or chop and split sticks for a camp fire. The Hand Hatchet awakes in many of us memories and dreams of exciting camps and adventures.
- The Gransfors Hand Hatchet uses the head of the Wildlife Hatchet, but with a much shorter handle made from hickory.
- The Hand Hatchet is 9.5 inches long, with a total weight of 23 ounces.
- This little hand hatchet can be used for heavy work, ideal for splitting kindling.
- It comes with a leather sheath, the axe book and a 20 year guarantee from Gransfors Bruks.
- The Hand Hachet is great for packing in a rucksack while camping or driving up to the mountains for a bonfire.