Grass Valley T2 Classic iDDR 1 SD/HD Input 2 SD/HD Outputs -
The Grass Valley's T2 Classic is an intelligent digital disk recorder (iDDR) that combines advanced nonlinear production features with VTR-like controls is your solution. With T2 Classic, you'll get the SD/HD format support you need. Plus, with independently functioning playback and record channels, you'll have a 3-in-1 server system with a small footprint, so you can increase operational efficiency and save on space and power.
With T2 Classic's two playback channels, plus one record channel, you can use all three channel at the same time. You can ingest live video on one channel, play edited content on one playback channel and edit sub clips on the second playback channel for maximum efficiency.
With a compact footprint and three-in-one capabilities, you'll have the flexibility you need to ingest, monitor, play and edit regardless of space, saving you money and power. With T2 Classic's powerful features, including a large high-resolution touchscreen and easy-to-use, intuitive controls, you'll have effortless integration and superior performance whether you're operating in a studio, edit suite, or out of a touring case.
Support and Cushioning:
- Integration support for a variety of control protocols (BVW, GPIO, AMP)
- True HD support for HD productions - 720p, 1080i and 1080p with an HD-SDI and DVI port for each channel
- Two channels each of AES/EBU audio and analog XLR supported
- File format support (transcoding to Grass Valley HQ AVI) for most standard formats (see list below)
- Up/down/cross conversion feature for a wider range of resolutions and application support
- RAID-10 storage
- Workstation mode included as standard - preview three channels at the same time
- Embedded audio (eight channels per SDI connection)
- Two-channel synchronized playback for key/fill rolls, edge blend displays, multi-screen and 3D applications
- New, robust design - engineered to withstand punishing live event and mobile production environments
- Simple editing on-the-fly, including trimming, mark in/out and basic transition effects
- Easy-to-use front panel interface
- Three decks for the price of one - one record and two playback channels work independently and simultaneously