Grayl Stainless-Steel Water Filtration Cup -
The Grayl Stainless-Steel Water Filtration Cup works with an innovative fill and press design to filter 16 fl. oz. of water in just 15 sec., and it requires no sucking, squeezing, pumping or waiting.
- Beautiful stainless-steel design is stylish enough for the office and tough enough for the outdoors; premium materials will impart no flavor to the water
- Drink through the lid or take it off to guzzle water down; lid creates a tight seal to prevent leaks when you're on the go
- Simply fill the outer cup with water and press the inner cup with filter into the outer cup to force the water through the filter, just like you would with a coffee press
- Electroadsorption technology removes 99.99% of bacteria, such as E.coli, which can be found in tap water when municipal water systems fail
- G3+ filter cartridge is rated for 300 uses, which equals 40 gal. of water; replacement filters sold separately
- For international travel and outdoor use, upgrade the Grayl Stainless-Steel Water Filtration Cup to a purifier with a G3+ purifier cartridge (sold separately)
- G3+ filter cartridge is intended to reduce impurities that make tap water taste and smell bad, like chlorine, certain industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals and heavy metals
- G3+ purifier cartridge eliminates everything the filter does, plus 99.999% of bacteria, viruses and cysts, including E. Coli, giardia, cryptosporidium and hepatitis A
- Filters 16 fl. oz. in about 15 sec.
The GRAYL Water Filtration Cup incorporates a sleek design, an innovative fill, press, drink mechanism and the advanced G3+TM filtration technology.