Peregrine Long Trail Guide - The Long Trail is Vermont's rugged, world-renowned hiking route. This guide provides information you'll need for short hikes on Vermont's highest peaks.
- Suggested day hikes and more than 175 miles of side trails with parking information and directions to trailheads
- Segmented mileages, hiking times, and trail-difficulty ratings
- Twenty-fifth edition (2003)
- Detailed descriptions of the route, including shelters, water sources, and camping
- Vermont Hiking Trail Series, Volume 1
- Full-color topographic maps; elevation profiles; includes larger-scale maps of Mount Mansfield and Camel's Hump
- 256-page softcover book with illustrations; edited by Ben Rose, et al.; 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches