GreenSmart Baringo Recycled Messenger Bag -
Aside from being a really slick-looking messenger, Greensmart's Baringo recycled bag is nice and roomy, effectively removes 31 plastic bottles from the landfill and boasts a multitude of organizational compartments.
- Made from 31 recycled bottles; ground into chips, spun into yarns, woven into fabric and sewn into bags
- Divided main compartment with padded bay accommodating up to 15.6" laptop and two mesh storage pockets
- Zippered pocket on outer flap
- All are named after endangered animals; the Baringo is the second most endangered giraffe subspecies named after a lake in Kenya
- Grab handle
- Organizer panel under front flap