Gregory Alpinisto 50 -
The Alpinisto™ 50 by Gregory is a lightweight, technical alpine pack that easily goes from hefty load hauler to lightweight summit bag by simply removing some components. The Alpinisto™ 50 is the best choice for an overnighter or, when you need to pack a little extra gear on a long day hike. The capacity of this backpack ranges between 40-51 liters and weighs 3 lbs. 7oz. This pack is constructed from ripstop nylon, sits on a HDPE aluminum frame and is hydration compatible. You have access to the main compartment through the top and sides, ice and tool loop and two additional pockets.
- Expandable collar adds volume for big loads
Support and Cushioning:
- Fusion Flex suspension features a die-cut HDPE framesheet with an aluminum stay to offer support and load transfer; cross-stay ensures the pack will not barrel under heavy loads
- Comes in four sizes from 40L to 51L
- Updated suspension comfortably handles a load of up to 35 lbs.
- Main pack body closes with a single anodized hook for simplicity and durability; main body also accessible by side zipper
- Stowable crampon pocket on the pack's front is made of thermoplastic polyurethane to guard against sharp crampon points
- Single wand pocket
- Security pocket under lid with key fob
- Removable top pocket features a cutout so your helmet doesn't bang against the pack
- Stowable crampon pocket includes a TPU panel to protect the pack and its contents
- Floating top pocket designed with occipital cutout for optimal helmet clearance
- Thermoformed back panel fits snugly against your back and sheds snow
- Lightweight, contoured harness uses dual-density foam padding for a plush, comfortable fit
- The Gregory Aplinisto 50 pack body is constructed from 640-denier and 210-denier high-tenacity ripstop nylon for performance and durability
- Bivy pad included; can be removed
- Anti-slip lumbar pad transfers the load to your hips
- Removable waist belt padding, foam bivy pad, and top pocket let you shave weight for lightweight pushes
- Removable foam bivy pad provides a lightweight, minimalist sleeping surface
- Shoulder straps feature tapered dual-density padding for comfort and are cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Sled pull attachment points on waistband, rope strap, haul loops, and gear loops and an ice clipper slot on waistband give you the means to haul all your gear
- Hydration hose port features locking zipper to keep it from slipping (reservoir sold separately)
- Reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port accommodate on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Removeable waistbelt for simplicity and weight savings
- Dual ice axe attachment system compatible with all modern tool head designs
- High-visibility alpine gold color makes you easy to pick out on a mountain face; bright interior color helps you locate your gear easily
- Hi visibility Alpine gold exterior with bright interior to aid in gear finding
- High dual-density waist-belt integrates with a climbing harness
- Sled pull attachment points integrated into waistbelt
Climbing all day won't be a problem with the full-featured Alpinisto 50L by Gregory®.
Great pack for ice and alpine climbing.
•Die-cut HDPE framesheet with 7075-T6 aluminum stay for ideal support structure and optimal load transfer.
•Tapered dual-density padding in shoulder straps for maximum freedom of movement.
•High-cut dual-density waistbelt integrates with a climbing harness.
•Removable padding in waistbelt shaves weight (waist webbing is fixed and provides stability when padding is removed).
•Thermo-formed backpanel fits snug against the back and sheds snow.
•Antislip lumbar pad transfers load to hips.
•Cross-stay ensures the pack will not barrel under heavy loads.
Stowable crampon pocket with durable TPU panel to protect tents from sharp points.
Dual ice axe attachment system.
compatible with all modern tool head designs.
Removable waistbelt for simplicity and weight savings.
Side zip access to main compartment.
for easy access.
integrated into waistbelt.
Rope strap and haul loops for added storage options.
for quick access.
Compression straps help keep gear secure.
The Gregory Alpinisto 50 is a technical, alpine climbing machine that goes from a sturdy load hauler to lightweight summit bag with the swift removal of components. The 50L size is perfect for an overnighter or when you need to bring a little extra gear.
The Gregory Alpinisto 50 Backpack was built for professional mountaineers and serious athletes that have tested and refined its design on the far reaches of the earth. Comfortable, durable, and versatile, this pack carries what you need for a two- or three-day expedition and can be stripped down for use on summit day.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The Gregory Alpinisto is built for professional mountaineers and serious alpine athletes Updated so you can haul a larger alpine load in comfort or strip it down to a 2 lb. summit pack.