Gregory Coutour 60 Pack at SunnySports -
Gregory Coutour 60 Pack Features.
Gregory Coutour 60 Pack.
The Gregory Coutour 60 Pack represents a backpacking breakthrough with magically light weight, precise Gregory fit, innovative organization and efficient gear access. The versatile pack is lightweight enough for quick overnights but has the capacity (3600+ cubic inches) for fast-and-light multi-day excursions. The pack s main compartment is large and easy to access with a pull-open drawstring. Other features include dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points; external hydration system (sold separately) access and an integrated rain cover. The Gregory Coutour 60 Pack is an organizational dream for access not only when you get to camp, but all along the way.
- Harness features MonoBond Architecture with thermo-bonded, four layer construction
- Incorporates both 420D and 100D Robic fabrics with UTS coating for the highestpossible strength to weight ratio
- Response LT formed auto-fit waistbelt with ventilated air channels
- Contoured backpanel with breathable spacer mesh and ventilated air channels
- External hydration sleeve attaches directly to internal frame
- Wishbone Wire frame
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover
- Highly water resistant top pocket with water proof zipper and sealed seems
- Large front dump pocket
- Twin oversize side pockets
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Trail Smart Packing System with organization for Camp, Trail and On-the-Go gear
- Two-stage compression on lower bag and over main top opening
- Quick draw closure on main access