Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Gregory Sketch 25L Bag -
The Gregory Sketch 25L, with its laptop sleeve, durable materials and roll top closure, is a great commuter pack. It features a removable sternum strap and waist belt so you can customize the support for the activity. If you're a bike commuter, then simply throw on the straps and cinch them down to ensure your load doesn't wobble (and it has side lash points for a U-Lock). In addition to the durable material, it also has a sturdy, padded top grab handle so you can really throw this bad boy around without having to worry about it ripping or tearing. I'm not sure why you'd want to aggressively throw this pack around, but just know that you can. (example: "YOU'RE OUT OF SCONES!?! *throws bag*)
FEATURES of the Gregory Sketch 25L Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Sketch 25L Bag.
- Durable materials include 420D nylon on the main body, 840D ballistic polyester on high stress areas and 200D poly on the interior
- Designed for electronics, will fit a 15" laptop
- Large, secondary zippered front pocket fits water bottle, bike tools or shoes
- Sturdy, padded top grab handle
- Reflective logo for improved visibility after dark
- External zippered access to laptop compartment includes an integrated tablet sleeve
- Exterior quick-access, side zip pockets on both sides
- Top zippered pocket offers internal organization for smartphone, business cards, etc
- Exterior lash points to clip a bike safety light
- Sternum and waist belts can be removed to customize bag to individual preference
- Side lash points for U-Lock
- Large main compartment secures with roll-top closure, ideal for bike commuters
|Volume:||1526 cubic inches / 25 liter|
|Weight:||2 lbs 2 oz / 964 g|
Subcategories of Backpacks, Daypacks & Bags:
Gregory Sketch 25L Bag Review:
No reviews are available for this product.