Gregory Targhee 26 -
Gregory Targhee 26L is a light little pack that's capable of supporting big heavy loads. Kind of like how ants can carry multiple times their body weight. It's perfect for when you have some equipment to lug around for the day. It features a stowable shoeshoe and snowboard system, and can hold skis or ice axes on the sides. The Vertflex Suspension system evenly distributes the weight for maximum comfort during a long day of touring. It also sports a dedicated avalanche tool organizer that can fit a shovel, probe and other necessities.
FEATURES of the Gregory Targhee 26L Bag.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Targhee 26L Bag.
- A-Frame ski carry with hypalon reinforcement, will carry up to 130mm tail skis and is off-set to keep ski tails away from your calves and tips away from your head
- Hydration system includes sleeve in back panel and insulated feed through shoulder harness that prevents water from freezing in tube
- Low profile, insulated hydration sleeve with easy entry port on shoulder harness
Weather and Wind:
- Snow shedding design of the backpanel makes it easy to clear snow
- Snow plow buckles for winter use without risk of freeze-up/clog Top accessory pocket large enough to stow goggles
- Slide-lock on side compression and diagonal ski carry, in addition to snow plow buckles, won't jam, freeze-up or clog with ice and snow
- Top internal zippered pocket to secure keys and valuables 18 is the pack for you
- Dedicated avalanche safety gear organization pocket fits shovel, probe and accessories and is positioned to cut down on critical access time
- Stowable Snowboard or Snowshoe carry system with hypalon reinforced webbing and compression straps to customize fit
- Dedicated avalanche tool organization with dividers fits a shovel, probe and other vital accessories
- Materials include 420D 6 6 nylon, 160D polyester ripstop, 630D HD nylon and 210D nylon
- Partial padding on waistbelt balances comfort, mobility and weight savings
- Molded backpanel with classic Gregory lumbar pad for optimal load transfer to the hips
- Padded front panel to protect against sharp edges of skis, shovel and other gear
- Emergency whistle on sternum strap
- Vertflex Suspension's framesheet helps to vertically stabilize pack while maintaining balance, securing load, and allowing for torsional flexibility
- Dual ice axe carry with modern tool attachment
- Stowable helmet carry system with sculpted cutout provides a secure attachment
- Safety whistle on chest harness buckle for quick access
- Diagonal ski carry, hypalon-reinforced snowboard/snowshoe carry, and dual ice axe loops also available
- Pull-out helmet harness securely stows your brain bucket on the ascent
- Anodized aluminum hardware
- Rear entry to main compartment for full access to contents with bottom retention fence to help manage items with pack open
- Slim profile harness for ease of movement
- Main compartment accessed by barn door rear panel entry so you don't have to remove skis to get to gear
Gregory had the half- and full-day backcountry powder hound in mind when it made the Targhee 26 Backpack. This stable, secure pack gives you a bevy of carrying options for whatever mode of transport you choose, from skis to snowboards to snowshoes--you can even carry ice axes and a helmet. The Targhee 26 won't slow you down on an epic day, because this load-bearer also gives you quick access to avy gear with its dedicated organization pocket, and to other necessities with the barn door rear panel.
The Gregory Targhee 26 backpack is good for full day backcountry adventures and helps to keep you fully stocked for the journey that lies ahead. The Targhee 26 features compartments for your avalanche safety gear and systems to carry both your skis and snowboard.
Great for a half to full day of touring, the Targhee 26 has well thought out features so you can focus on the task at hand and enjoy your backcountry experience. It features rear-entry access to the main compartment, so you won't have to navigate around skis or snowboards lashed to the back of the pack in order to access its contents. A "fence" at the bottom of this rear access panel prevents items at the bottom of the pack from falling out into the snow.
Holy smokes what can't the Gregory Targhee 26 Pack do? The Stowable Snowboard or Snowshoe carry system with hypalon reinforced webbing and compression makes this make so versatile you'll never want to leave anywhere without it.
Experience the perfect backcountry adventure with the Targhee 26.
Ideal for a half to full day of touring.
Low-profile, insulated hydration sleeve with easy entry port on shoulder harness.
A-Frame ski carry with hypalon reinforcement will carry up to 130mm tail skis and is off-set to keep ski tails away from your calves and tips away from your head.
Vertflex suspension technology is vertically stable to maintain a balanced and secure load while also providing torsional flexibility to accommodate the dynamic movements of skiing and riding.
Snow-shedding backpanel to easily clear snow.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Gregory Targhee 26 has been updated this winter so you can make the most of your time shredding in the backcountry.