Gregory Z25 Backpack -
The Gregory Z25 backpack is an excellent mid-sized pack for day hiking, alpine climbing and light mountaineering. Featuring the advanced JetStream DTS suspension system, it transfers pack load directly onto the specially designed frame for better weight distribution and greater comfort.
- Mesh back panel with flex frame creates an air channel
- Dual zip waistbelt pockets
- Exterior zippered top pocket with key clip
- Side stretch-mesh bottle pockets with compression straps
- Two exterior stretch waterbottle pockets
- Front bellows pocket with three-point compression
- Top stash pocket for audio player or other quick-access items
- Auto-Fit harness system conforms to your individual frame
- 210D robic dynagin, 100D robic GR shadowbox, 200D polyester oxford, 256g polyester stretch woven and 190T nylon taffeta materials
- Adjustable, lightly padded shoulder harness
- Wrap-over padding on waistbelt for added comfort
- Interior sleeve with port for hydration reservoir
- Internal hydration sleeve (bladder not included)
- Dual hydration tube ports for easy right- or left-hand access
- JetStream DTS suspension system evenly distributes load
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Panel loading access to main compartment
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points
- Every model sheds weight for 2014
- Hideaway axe/trekking pole loops with secure carry
FEATURES of the Gregory Z 25 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Z 25 Pack.