Gregory Z65 Backpack -
Gregory's Z65 backpack utilizes JetStream LTS construction for the more comfortable, less burdensome pack trips. Dual-density lumbar foam pad transfers weight from your back to your hips, and the adjustable waistbelt has a plastic HDPE stiffener for a better carry.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightweight, thermoformed framesheet with a single hollow, aluminum stay provides support and torsional stiffness
- Jet Stream™ LTS suspension system boasts thick, supportive foam with mesh on back panel to move moisture away from skin and keep you cool
- Hipbelt pockets; compression straps; side pockets; dual ice axe holders
- Adjustable hipbelt efficiently transfers load weight to your hips and offers impressive comfort on the trail
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover
- All acess horseshoe front zip
- Front also features a zippered stash pocket for additional weatherproof storage
- Find your gear in the main compartment quickly and easily via the horseshoe-shape front zippered pocket—you won't need to empty everything to reach what you want
- Top-loading pack with front access features welded, water-resistant zippers in front and on the floating top lid
- Dual quick access waistbelt pockets
- Top pocket with key clip and a second stash compartment on underside
- Two exterior stretch waterbottle pockets
- Exterior zide pockets with pass through compression
- 210D robic dynagin, 100D robic GR shadowbox, 200D polyester oxford, 256g polyester stretch woven and 190T nylon taffeta materials
- Flexible harness matches the shape of your shoulders for a great fit and features 3D woven mesh-covered foam for breathable airflow
- The Gregory Z65 Pack is constructed from 210-denier, double-diamond ripstop nylon and nylon twill for tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Wrap-over padding on waistbelt for added comfort
- Ventilated backpanel
- Moisture-wicking mesh and breathable foam throughout
- Interior sleeve with port for hydration reservoir
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and dual drink tube exit ports for on-the-go hydration (reservoir not included)
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Hideaway axe/trekking pole loops with secure carry
- Sturdy 11mm EVA foam harnesses
- Every model sheds weight for 2014
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Quick draw closure on main access
- Side, bottom and top compresion
- Harness is specially designed to eliminate hot spots
- Dual axe/tool attachment points with secure carry under compression flaps
With 65 liters of capacity, the men's Gregory Z65 tackles week-long excursions easily in milder weather, and handles winter weekend trips with room to spare.
REI (2013) (closeout)
With 65L of capacity for week-long excursions, the Gregory Z65 Pack uses an advanced ventilated suspension system for a perfect fit and excellent comfort during any hike.
FEATURES of the Gregory Z 65 Pack.