Gregory Miwok 18 - Gather your gear and go, with the durable and spacious Miwok 18 by Gregory®.
Constructed from 70-denier ultra-tear-strength coated nylon for water repellency and durability.
Inspired by the bio-dynamics of the human body, the shoulder and waistbelt suspension are attached with BioSync™ technology artificial tendons.
On-the-fly internal compression system allows you to keep the pack compressed and snug against your back.
Quick access compression straps are easily reached while pack is on.
Back panel, shoulder straps and hip belt features 3-dimensional woven mesh to vent and wick away moisture.
Deep front zippered pocket features 2 mesh pockets and a key clip for additional organization.
Zippered expandable front mesh pocket with 3-point compression lets you stash bulky gear and keep it easily accessible.
Zippered fleece-lined MP3/electronic top pocket for storage of your portable music or electronics.
Dual, stretch-mesh zip waistbelt pockets are ideal for stashing electronics or snacks.
internal cargo stabilizer loop holds valuable electronics in place when pocket is open.
keep water bottles and snacks within easy reach.
and webbing loop for lashing on light gear round out pack features.
Best use - Day hiking.
Frame type - Frameless.
Gear capacity (cu. in.) - 1,090 cubic inches.
Gear capacity (L) - 18 liters.
Average weight - 25 ounces.
Average weight - metric - 0.71 kilogram.
Fits torso - 17 - 20 inches.
Material(s) - Nylon.
Pack loading - Top / Panel.
Pack access - Front/top.
Number of pockets - 7 + main compartment.
Sleeping bag compartment - No.
Raincover included - No.
- Larger hipbelt pockets are ideal for stashing electronics or snacks; internal cargo stabilizer loop holds valuable electronics in place when pocket is open
- Full backpanel zippered access to load and fill reservoir
- Zippered access to the hydration sleeve enables quick filling and easy drinking
- Zippered top pocket provides storage for often-used essentials; front harness includes a convenient sunglasses holder; front harness includes a convenient sunglasses holder
- Zippered main compartment with two internal mesh organizer pockets
- Two zippered waist belt pockets hold snacks or a camera within reach
- Dual, stretch-mesh waist belt pockets with cargo-stabilizer loops
- Expandable, stretch-mesh front mesh pocket with 3-point compression lets you stash bulky gear and keep it easily accessible
- Hideaway side pockets with integrated winged compression add to a streamlined design and additional stability
- The front mesh pocket features three-point compression to reduce open space inside the back to give you a solid-feeling carry
- BioSync™ shoulder and waistbelt suspension stretch into an ideal fit, complementing your body's natural motions
- Expandable stretch front pocket with tuck-away bungee closure fits helmets
- Pack fits torso lengths of 16-22in
- These artificial tendons act as attachment points allowing harness to stretch into an ideal fit, moving with the body while in motion
- The Gregory Miwok 18 Pack is constructed from 70-denier coated nylon for water repellency and durability
- A top fleece-lined pocket holds your cell phone or music player without damage
- 70D UTS-coated Nylon
- Zippered, fleece-lined electronics pocket; dual hipbelt pockets; side mesh water-bottle pockets; hydration compatible
- Moisture wicking harnesses and waistbelt ensure you stay dry
- Back panel, shoulder straps and hipbelt feature air-mesh to vent and wick away moisture; die-cut foam on the harness and back panel adds breathability and decreases weight
- Moisture-wicking harness and waist belt keep you drier
- Hydration port and sleeve with tube management system on the harness
- Compared to the prior version of the pack, the Miwok 18 features improved access to the external hydration pocket with a rip-and-stick closure
- Adjustable sternum strap and webbing loop for lashing on light gear round out pack features
- BioSync Suspension technology to keep the pack moving with you for unrestricted motion
- Bio sync ATS Suspension
- BioSync ATS suspension uses flexible connections to attach the shoulder harness and waist belt to the fully loaded pack
- Inspired by the bio-dynamics of the human body, the shoulder and waistbelt suspension attach with BioSync™ artificial tendons for added stability
- Adjustable sternum strap keeps shoulder straps in place
- Shoulder strap sunglass loop
- On-the-fly, internal compression system allows you to keep the pack compressed and snug against your back; quick-access compression straps are easy to reach
- Panel loaded
- Aero-Mesh back panel reduces perspiration
- Low-profile safety light lash point
- Drink tube routing also includes an enhanced keeper clip on the shoulder harness (reservoir sold separately)
- The bottom-front loop serves as an attachment point for a bike light or reflector for night rides or hikes
- Interior mesh organizer and key clip
FEATURES of the Gregory Miwok 18 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Gregory Miwok 18 Pack.
The Gregory Miwok 18 Backpack capably holds camping essentials while staying streamlined to keep you on the move. With its flexible tendons connecting the shoulder harness and hip belt to the pack, the BioSync suspension keeps the pack moving with you for unrestricted motion. Curved back panel delivers an ideal fit and optimal weight transfer. Wide hip belt adds stability and efficiently distributes weight. Die-cut foam on the harness and back panel increase breathability and decrease weight. External sleeve promotes easy hydration access for quick, simple refills. Tube routing and keeper clip on the shoulder harness allows fast engagement and secure stowage. Moisture-wicking harness, hip belt and back panel draw moisture away from your body for fast drying. Storage options include main compartment with two mesh organizer pockets and key clip; quick-access pockets including expandable front pocket with bungee closure for a helmet, sunglasses stash, safety light lash, anodized hook closure and jacket bungee. Side compression wing secures bulky loads. Imported.
Once the snow melts off, you can finally take aim at the peak's ridge scramble as the Gregory Miwok 18 Backpack comfortably keeps your day's supplies snug and handy. The breathable, mesh-lined straps and back panel prevent overheating and over sweating, and the BioSync ATS suspension system helps keep the pack anchored as you navigate the granite maze.
Peakbaggers unite! The Gregory Miwok 18 is perfect for those fast and light pursuits. Capable of holding everything you need, but streamlined to keep you moving.
REI (2013) (closeout)
Sized for short hikes and quick day trips, the light Gregory Miwok 18 Pack handily stores and organizes gear with a highly durable design.
The Miwok 18 embodies the fast-and-light hiker’s ideals. This compact, minimal, yet functional pack stores food, water, and lightweight layers while you tick off the vertical, then hugs your back like a frightened monkey as you fly back down the trail. An expanding front pocket lets you stash extra items for fast access, and side compression wings add stability during rapid descents.
The updated Gregory Miwok 18 pack features a sculpted design that reduces seams, increases durability and creates a cleaner overall aesthetic for your done-in-a day trail fun.
Ideal for a day hike or ride, the Miwok 18 is a great companion for all your trail activities. This lightweight pack is packed with features and pockets for optimal organization of all of your smaller trail necessities.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Lightweight and breathable, the Gregory Miwok is perfect for a hot weather day hike or ride.