Gregory Wander 50 -
The Gregory Wander 50 is the perfect kids backpacking pack.
Ready for new adventures for youth ages 10 and up, and it will easily grow and adapt with your child over the years.
A classic backpack that will last long enough to pass down to siblings - if they will even let it go!
Wishbone Wire frame.
Adjustable back panel and waistbelt fit a wide variety of sizes.
Large zippered front pocket for quick-access storage.
Integrated, color-matched rain cover.
Twin external daisy chains.
Side stash pocket.
Security pocket on underside of the top lid.
Twin water bottle pockets.
Huge U-zipper for main body access from front.
Quick draw closure system on top access.
Attachment loops on harness.
Hydration reservoir sleeve with pass-through port.
Packing tips and helpful rulers on underside of top pocket.
Unique trekking pole attachment can also accommodate a fishing rod.
Made with durable 300D Poly Cordura Dobby and 450D Poly Double Diamond Rip materials.
The Wander 50 kids Gregory backpack is perfect for scouts and other young backpackers who carry their own gear and want to move fast and comfortably.
Support and Cushioning:
- Wire Wishbone frame provides enough support to comfortably carry loads up to 35 pounds
- Adjustable suspension allows the Wander pack to extend the waist size and torso length, helping maintain a perfect fit as young users grow
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated rain cover keeps gear dry in stormy weather
- Large front pocket provides quick access to a puffy or rain jacket
- Top access allows for easy packing while the large U-shaped front zipper provides easy access to gear
- Main compartment features both a traditional top with a quick-draw closure and a large, duffle-style U-zip front opening for easy loading and access to gear
- Huge U-zipper for main body
- Side mesh pockets stow water bottles
- Packing tips listed on the underside of the top pocket help junior correctly pack and balance the load
Lining and Layers:
- Air-mesh lining on the back panel, shoulder straps and hipbelt helps ensure added comfort, breathability and moisture management
- The same quality, fit and comfort found in adult Gregory packs are built into this long-lasting and adjustable pack for youth
- Versafit suspension technology provides classic fit even when the child grows
- VersaFit suspension features a fully adjustable back panel and waist belt to perfectly fit a range of youth torso sizes
- Made with durable 300D Poly Cordura Dobby and 450D Poly Double Diamond Rip materials
- Simple and light wire wishbone frame provides effective load transfer to the lumbar; frame directly integrates with the lumbar pad for efficient load transfer to the hips
- Fully adjustable, padded hipbelt and shoulder straps help ensure proper load transfer away from the back and onto the hips for proper load carry
- Aero-mesh backpanel, harness and waistbelt for added breathability
- Hydration reservoir sleeve with tube port allows junior to quench his thirst on the go (reservoir not included)
- The Gregory Wander 50 pack features a raincover, 2 bottle pockets, zippered stash pocket, security pocket in the lid and hydration compatibility (reservoir sold separately)
- VersaFit Suspension adjusts from 13 - 20 inches / 33 - 51 cm
- External daisy chains provide versatile attachment points
- Trekking pole attachment can also accommodate a fishing rod
- Trekking pole attachment and twin daisy chains allow gear to be attached to the exterior of the pack; attachment loops on the harness make easy access to on-trail accessories
The sooner your whippersnappers start trekking in the backcountry the better, which is why Gregory designed the Kid's Wander 50 Backpack. Designed for kids ages 10 and up, this fully featured pack has an adjustable VersaFit suspension that provides a perfect fit and comfortable carry. And when storms clouds roll in, the integrated rain cover keeps gear dry.
Gregory's Wanderer 50 Youth Pack is a full featured, sturdy and stable pack for ages 10 and up. It's super adjustable so it will "grow" with your child through the years providing fit with comfort along the way. A fully adjustable and padded waist belt and shoulder harness ensure load transfer away from the back and onto the hips for proper load carry. Both a traditional top and a duffle-style front opening means easy access to gear and there's a number of access points, pockets and attachment points. The Wander is a classic pack that's a great choice for a true outdoor experience!
Gear up and be ready for the outdoors with the Gregory™ Wander 50 Youth backpack.
Ages 10 and up.
Large main zippered compartment can hold all your essentials for a long hike.
• Simple torso adjustment occurs along the Wire Wishbone frame to ensure proper load transfer and stability at any adjustment size.
• Easy waist belt adjustment provides room for customization starting as small as 24".
• Wire Wishbone frame is simple, lightweight and sturdy, providing effective load transfer to the lumbar.
• The frame directly integrates with the lumbar pad resulting in efficient load transfer to the hips.
• Aero-mesh backpanel, harness and waist belt ensure added comfort, breathability, and moisture management.
to keep the elements out.
Mesh side pockets for quick access.
for quick hooking.
XS/S - 3 lb. 6oz.
S/M - 3 lb. 8oz.
XS/S - 13" - 18"
S/M - 15" - 20"
The Gregory Wander 50 pack offers a full-featured design for growing backpackers age 10 and older. Let them forget about the loads on their backs and focus on adventure in the great outdoors.