Gregory Triconi 60 Backpack -
Gregory made its Triconi 60 Backpack primarily for winter activities so you can tour for a weekend or crank on some ice for a day with all the equipment you need. Gregory made the shell out of double diamond ripstop for extreme durability, and the bottom has a rubber-like HD flat weave construction for weather-resistance to keep your gear dry. Gregory also coated all the zippers with DWR for extra water-resistance. Its Response Auto-Fit Suspension system makes the rotating waistbelt work with the aluminum stay to keep you comfortable while you hike even if the pack is completely loaded with a lot of heavy gear. Gregory pre-curved the waistbelt and gave it some LifeSpan EVA foam for a comfortable fit, and the shoulder pads are super thick to provide as much comfort as possible for heavy loads. The thermo-molded back panel utilizes an elastomeric grip on the lumbar pad to prevent the pack from moving on your back while you hike.
Diagonal compression straps and multiple compression strap fixtures secure your gear whether the Triconi 60 is completely full or half-full. The top access features dual drawcord closures that helps keep snow or rain from seeping into the pack, and there is a zippered side access in case you want to grab an extra layer quickly. You can remove the top lid and use it as a sling bag for ice climbing or a waist pack for snowshoeing during your tour. You can also remove the hydration sleeve inside the bag if you don't have a reservoir, but if you do, there are two side ports (one on the left, the other on the right) to slide the reservoir's hose through so it isn't poking you in the back of the head. The front pocket is perfect for wet ski skins, and the dual waist-belt pockets can hold any small item you might want for the hike like a snack.
- Drawcord spindrift collar increases load capacity
Weather and Wind:
- Removable top lid with zippered pocket
- Large front pocket with welded zipper
- Zippered side access
- Dual waistbelt pockets for quick-access items
- Response Auto-Fit Suspension
- HD flat weave bottom for weather-resistance
- Sleeping pad lash straps with quick-release buckles
- Thermo-molded back panel with elastomeric grip on lumbar pad
- Aero mesh moisture-wicking back panel enhances comfort
- Detachable hydration sleeve (resevoir not included)
- Interior hydration sleeve with dual tube ports
- Multiple compression strap fixtures
- Dual attachment points for ice tools or trekking poles
- Two ice tool loops
- 3D pre-curved, rotating waist-belt with LifeSpan EVA foam
- Dual side ports for hose
- Top access with dual drawcord closures
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay
- Gear loops
- Top, front and bottom access to main compartment
- Lower sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Hideaway side water bottle holder
- Diagonal compression loops at side
- 210D double diamond ripstop shell
Sierra Trading Post
The Gregory Triconi 60 backpack is fully loaded for technical alpine climbing, mountaineering and overnight expeditions. It features a Response AFS Suspension with 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt for the ultimate comfort where you need it most.