Gregory Z65 Internal Frame Backpack -
Striking a balance between weight and durability, the high-performance Gregory Z65 internal frame backpack is a versatile option for weekend trips or ultra-light, multi-day backpacking trips. Despite its lightweight design, the Z65 comfortably carries up to 45 pounds!
- 210D double diamond ripstop and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve
- Water resistant zippers
- All access horseshoe front zip
- Dual quick access waistbelt pockets
- Exterior side pockets with pass through compression
- Dual axe/tool attachment points with secure carry under compression flaps
- Sturdy 11m Eva foam harnesses
- Removable top lid
- Side, bottom and top compression
- Top load access
Gregory's commitment to providing the perfect fit is evident in the technology of the Z 65 Internal Frame Pack. It offers maximum comfort and durability with true ventilation across your back without sacrificing the positive load transfer of weight to your hips. The adjustable, newly designed, beefed up waistbelt ensures custom fit and comfortable carry out on the trail. A floating lid, exterior side pockets, dual waist belt pockets, and hydration compatibility are just a few of the features that add to the Z65's long list of advantages. This highly technical pack loads from the top and all access horseshoe front zip allows you get the essential gear you need.