Gregory Z35 -
The Gregory Z 35 Pack. Updated with our redesigned CrossFlo DTS suspension, the Z 35 now carries better and has more features than ever before. The addition of a raincover and added functionality make this the perfect pack for a long day hike where you're carrying more gear.
- Top-loading pack features a quick-release buckle lid closure and spindrift collar with drawcord
- Internal frame
- Jet Stream suspension system features a perforated frame sheet and a mesh back panel to increase air flow so you don't sweat to death underneath your pack
- Unique DTS harness yoke configuration increases the stiffness of the frame as the load in the pack increases
- All-access front zip for a quick and easy access to main compartment
- Water-resistant zippers help keep light precipitation away from your gear
- Front vertical zip pocket
- Removable raincover in zippered pocket
- Dual quick access waistbelt pockets
- Top pocket with key clip and a second stash compartment on underside
- Large outer bucket pocket and hip-belt pocket keep smaller items within quick and easy reach
- Side mesh pockets with compression pass-through
- The high-quality ripstop nylon combines durability and low weight
- 210d double box ripstop and broken twill nylon fabrics
- 210D double diamond ripstop and 330D nylon oxford flatweave
- Jet Stream DTS (Dynamic Transfer Suspension) system is a lightweight, single-spring steel bar frame construction that adds support while keeping weight low
- Lightweight spring steel bar with new wire frame shape, curves directly into the lumbar pad
- Hollow aluminum stay provides lightweight but sturdy vertical load support, and scapula and lumbar pads make carrying your gear more comfortable
- Both the waist-belt and harness have moisture-wicking mesh to keep you dry underneath your straps
- Hydration system compatible with dual exit ports
- Webbed outer loops let you attach extra gear for the long haul
- Proprietary CrossFlo DTS Suspension provides cooling airflow across the back
- Made in China or Philippines
- Great for loads of 30 lb. or less
- Simple roll-top lid expands and conforms to your pack's contents
- AeroTech mesh back panel helps move moisture away to keep you cool and dry and increases airflow around your back
- Single axe/tool attachment point
- Ice axe and tool attachments provide additional options to store your gear
- The addition of a raincover and added functionality make this the perfect pack for a long day hike where you're carrying more gear
- Side and bottom compression
- New CrossFlo DTS Supsension
A simple, light-weight, versatile pack.
The lightweight Z 35-R Backpack features Gregory’s rugged Jetstream DTS ventilating suspension system, and with 2,135-cubic-inches of storage, this backpack is ideal for a long day hike or a quick overnighter.
Get incredible carrying power and load transfer with Gregory’s Z35, a light pack with a ventilated suspension system and tons of organizational options with multiple pockets and an exterior lash point. The backpanel, harness, and waistbelt are all covered with sweat-wicking ventilating mesh for added comfort on long hikes and a hydration sleeve with dual ports provides ample water storage.
Sierra Trading Post
Ideal for technical routes and longer backcountry trips, Gregory's Z35 internal frame backpack features a lightweight JetStream Dynamic Transfer System, an AeroTech mesh back panel that keeps your back cool and dry, and an all-access front zip that allows you to get to your gear quickly.
The Z35 uses our JetStream DTS technology so the weight of your gear rests directly on the waistbelt while the Aero-Tech mesh backpanel allows for airflow across your back. Perfect for super technical routes or longer trips that require more gear, the Z35 has space for everything you need.
Great for longer trips and rigorous hikes, the Z35 by Gregory® is heavy-duty and fully functional for a nice ride through the canyon.
JetStream™ DTS Suspension.