Griffin 4' Survivor Aux Cable for Devices with 3.5mm Headphone Jack Citron -
The Griffin Technology Survivor Aux Cable (Citron) is built with a heavy-duty nylon braided cable housed in pro-grade transparent TPU with a no crimp hexagonal cross section. Spaced die cast metal is used for the cable boots and pull-and-tug-resistant compression collars are added on the inside of the connectors. Internal rings of teeth bite down on the cable jacketing as the cable itself gets pulled, kind of like one of those finger trap toys. Use Survivor AUX to connect your smartphone or anything else with a headphone jack into your car or tank stereo, home entertainment system, boombox, or powered speaker.
- Flexible nylon-braided cable
- Color-matched cable jacketing and plug insulator ring
- Milled aluminum connector housings
- 4-foot AUX audio cable
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connectors
- Pull-and-tug resistant cable connectors