Griffin Survivor Case for iPad Air Pink/Black -
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad from extreme conditions dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Griffin Technology Survivor Case is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera and volume controls. Griffin Technology Survivor Case is independently tested to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity.
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Includes multi-position workstand
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)