Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4s Pink/Black -
The Griffin Technology Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4s (Pink/Black) provides a dual-layered approach to protection. The slip-in case features a silicone wrap that protects the edges from vibrations while the polycarbonate shell guards the iPhone 4/4S against shock and drops. A plastic screen protector shields the touchscreen from wind, rain and dust. A removable belt clip is used for horizontal or vertical attachment to your belt or pack strap.
The case has been well-tested for durability. The silicone provides protection against drops from 6' on concrete. The headphone and rear camera ports are protected by foldable rubber seals. The seals have been tested against blown sand and dust for up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour. It should be noted that this case is not compatible with the white iPhone 4.
- Fits iPhone 4 models from all carriers
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35