Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 5 Black -
The Griffin Technology Survivor Case for iPhone 5 (Black) is the most protective case Griffin Technology ever built. Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is built from the inside out to protect your iPhone from extreme conditions: dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPhone to a belt or bag strap.
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810