Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 5c Black -
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, the Griffin Technology Survivor Case (Black) is built from the inside out to protect your iPhone 5c from extreme conditions - dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPhone 5c to a belt or bag strap.
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)