Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 5c Pink/Black -
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, the Griffin Technology Survivor Case (Pink/Black) is built from the inside out to protect your iPhone 5c from extreme conditions - dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPhone 5c to a belt or bag strap.
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)