Griffin Survivor Case for iPod Touch 4G Black/Citron -
Tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, the Griffin Technology Survivor Case (Black/Citron) is designed from the inside out to protect your iPod Touch 4G from extreme conditions - dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors. Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, with hinged plugs that seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPod Touch 4G to a belt or bag strap.
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35