Griffin Survivor Case for Kindle Fire Pink/White -
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, the Griffin Technology Survivor Case (Pink/White) is designed from the inside out to protect your Kindle from extreme conditions - dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector guards your touch-screen from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal connectors and ports.
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810