Griffin Survivor Case with Belt Clip for iPod Touch 5th Generation Black -
The Griffin Technology Survivor Case with Belt Clip for Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation (Black) is the most protective case we've ever built. Tested and certified to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPod touch from extreme conditions: dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment and hinged plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPod touch to a belt or bag strap.
Survivor is independently tested and verified to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity.
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)