Griffin Survivor Case with Stand for iPad Air Purple -
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, the Griffin Technology Survivor Case with Stand (Purple) is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad Air from extreme conditions - dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors. Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera and volume controls.
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810