Griffin Survivor Mossy Oak Obsession Case + Stand for iPad mini Black -
Simply put, the Griffin Survivor Case is the most protective case have ever built. And it comes in world-famous Mossy Oak camo patterns. The Griffin Technology Survivor Mossy Oak Obsession Case + Stand for iPad mini (Black) is designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad from extreme conditions dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
The Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera and volume controls.
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
Weather and Wind:
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810