Griffin WoodTones Over-The-Ear Headphones 32 Ohms 20 to 20 000 Hz Frequency Response Sapele -
The Griffin Technology WoodTones Over-The-Ear Headphones (Sapele) pair the excellent acoustic qualities of the wood with 50 mm neodymium drivers. Griffin WoodTones headphones impart warm overtones that accentuate the mid-range. Vocals come alive and low frequency bass emerges without distorting harmonics or clarity-destroying echoes. You'll notice an improvement in sound volume, as well; you may find yourself listening at a lower volume level than usual, yet enjoying it more.
The WoodTones enclosures are so lightweight and the plush ear pads are so comfortable, you can wear them for extended periods without fatigue and a listening experience isolated from outside distractions. Their rectangular shape more closely resembles the shape of your ear, making them comfortable for long periods.
The detachable 1/8" cable with built-in mic gives you plenty of room for listening and easy storage. The built-in mic features buttons that control Siri, call answering and hangup, audio playback and next/previous track. Each set of WoodTones is a one-of-a-kind artifact that will reveal layers of nuance in your favorite music that you've been missing with ordinary headphones.
- One-size-fits-all headband
- Real hand-turned wood enclosures with unique woodgrain
- Detachable 1/8" (3.5 mm) cable with built-in mic
- Built-in mic also has controls for Siri, call answering and hangup and audio (play, pause, next/previous track)
- Wooden housings enhance voice and bass frequencies without coloring the sound
- Over 90-degree pivoting earphones
- 50 mm moving coil neodymium magnet drivers for powerful sound