GSI Outdoors 30 Oz. Java Drip -
Enjoy the flavor of freshly brewed drip coffee from the comfort of your campsite with the GSI Outdoors Java Drip coffee maker.
- Drip cone collapses to fit inside its own stuff sack and nests within carafe for compact packing and storage.
- Co-polyester and Silicone
- Double-wall, insulated lid holds in heat while brewing and serving
- Insulating EVA sleeve with webbing handle removes easily for cleaning
- Carafe holds 30 fl. oz. of coffee; carafe is made from BPA-free polypropylene
- Cone collapses to nest within the carafe for storage and transport; drip cone is compatible with standard #4 and #6 paper filters
- 4.5" x 4.2" x 7.0"
- Innovative silicone drip cone locks to the lid so you can easily brew your own drip coffee; includes a reusable cloth filter
- 14.4 oz.
- #4 Re-usable Java Filter
- Silicone drip cone locks to lid while brewing and sits upright when removed to prevent accidental spills.
The familiar aroma of brewed coffee in the morning somehow makes everything alright. Somehow, that scent, that warm feeling can transform even the coldest morning into a day that abounds with possibilities. Just the sound of dripping coffee seems to make even the most lethargic among us bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and eager to chase the other wildlife. With the aim of scaring a few snotty squirrels, we have created a pair of amazing JavaDrip Coffee Makers which bring the ease and familiarity of your home coffee maker wherever your travels may take you.*Thanks to their unique silicone drip cones which collapse to nest inside the lightweight, crystal-clear, shatter-resistant carafes, our JavaDrip Coffee Makers will pack, store and travel effortlessly. With EVA sleeves to insulate both your hands and your coffee, the JavaDrip line assure that your coffee stays warm throughout your morning. And, the included, reusable cloth filter means that cleanup is hassle-free so that you can move forward with the rest.