GSM Cyclops 30 amp Solar Battery Charger Controller -
The Cyclops Solar Solutions 30 amp Solar Charge Controller regulates and protects 12/24 V batteries from overcharging, short circuiting, discharging and low voltage. This solar charger offers maintenance-free protection for your solar panel and batteries and is small, compact and easy to mount. It handles up to 30 amp or 400 W of array current and has LED lights that indicate the charging status: Green = Charged, Red = Low Voltage Charging, Orange = Normal Charge.
The LCD screen indicates system temperature, charging/discharging current, battery capacity and voltage of load. This controller is equipped with a blocking diode to prevent reverse polarity of batteries and solar panels. You are able to set your own parameters of load off voltage and load on voltage and it can also be used with gel-cell and lead-acid 12/24 V batteries. It is recommended for use with solar panels that are 12 W and larger.
- LCD display keeps you updated on charging status and more
- 12 and 24 volt option make this charge controller versatile
- The right choice for larger off-grid solar systems and great for RV's
- PWM battery charging will increase the efficiency of your solar charger
- Maintenance free operation