Gunnar Optiks Catalyst Metal Weezer Digital Performance Eyewear with i-AMP Lens Technology Fire -
The Gunnar Optiks Catalyst Metal Weezer Eyewear (Fire) increases visual performance, prevents Digital Eye Fatigue (DEF) and protects against full-blown Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). It all begins with i-AMP lens technology - an optical platform that incorporates proprietary lens materials, lens tints, lens coatings and lens geometry.
Gunnar digital performance eyewear is engineered for an immediate and profound visual advantage and now even the most demanding computer users are more productive and more effective for longer periods of time.
- diAMIX lens material - a custom blended proprietary polymer, which beats out polycarbonate on the toughness scale and rivals the undisputed optics of ground glass
- Frame Design - built for visual endurance, GUNNAR frame systems are engineered for optimal weight, comfort and durability
- iONIK lens tint - Specially formulated tints condition and shift the color spectrum to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution
- fRACTYL lens geometry - custom designed to provide focusing power that eases eye strain. The wrapped lenses also reduce air flow around the eye, creating a microclimate with increased moisture levels
- i-FI lens coatings - anti-glare coatings that filter out harsh artificial reflected light