• The Smith & Wesson M&P line of firearms includes Pistols, Revolvers, and Rifles.
• M&P stands for Military and Police. And this line of firearms is built to be strong, reliable, and almost over engineered so that it functions as intended in the rigorous environments of Military and Police work.
• Currently, this handgun is available in 9mm, .357, and .40 caliber in both Full Size and Compact models. A .45 caliber version is available in Full Size only.
• There are many unique features built into this handgun and we cover them all in this program as we detail the complete disassembly and then reassembly of the Smith and Wesson M&P handgun. This information will apply to all models of the Smith and Wesson M&P handguns with only slight variances.
• It is our intention to present to you the information you will need to disassemble your M&P handgun safely and easily with strict attention to nomenclature and function of parts so that you truly understand your M&P handgun. And, of course, we'll show you how to reassemble the M&P and put it back in perfect working condition so that it will be ready for you when you need it.
• Featuring Lenny Magill and technical input by Master Gunsmith Robert Soldenski.
|Duration:||Not Stated by Manufacturer|
|Information useful to:||People wishing to install or modify parts in the gun.|
|Learning content:||Disassembly and reassembly procedures with strict attention to nomenclature of parts and their relationship to one another.|