Haiku Commuter Tote - The laptop-friendly Commuter Tote from Haiku has plenty of space for your everyday needs. 10 total pockets keep everything nice and organized, while the yoga mat jacket sleeve has room for your things after work. The Commuter Tote works well for traveling too and easily fits over your suitcase.
- Fits over your suitcase handle for easy portability at airports, rolling through town, anywhere you roam
- 100% recycled PET polyester is made of post-consumer beverage bottles, righteous, soft, and tough
- Padded laptop sleeve stores and protects a 15-inch Macbook
- Ten pockets, including an internal slip and internal and external zip, secure and organize essentials
- Yoga mat or jacket sleeve carries these items in easily accessible fashion
- Front yoga mat/jacket sleeve
- Short wrapped handles and a 27-51-inch adjustable strap for plentiful carrying options
- 52.4 PET bottles saved from the landfill
From work to the farmer's market, do it with chic style when you carry all your daily essentials in the Commuter Tote from Haiku™.
Carrying straps provide a handbag-like transport while the removable shoulder strap is perfect when bag is loaded down.
Rear pocket converts to a sleeve so you can slip the bag over an upright case for a consolidated travel.
Front zippered pocket is the ideal place to store quick-grab items such as your cell phone.
Forward and rear zippered compartments help keep items such as files, book or other bulkier items organized.
Main zipper compartment features a zippered accessory pocket and two large pouches.
Can fit up to a 15 inch laptop computer.
Away with the stuffy, buttoned-down commuter bag, with its all-business attitude; introducing the 100% recycled PET polyester Haiku Commuter Tote, in fun hues and a stylie design. Short, wrapped handles and an adjustable shoulder strap give you plentiful carry options: on shoulder, cross-body, or hand-held. And its plethora of pockets and sleeves for your laptop and yoga mat hold every essential right where it belongs. Now you're going places.