Hamilton Buhl 12 HA2V Personal Headsets with Laminated Carry Case -
The Hamilton Buhl LCB/12/HA2V Headphones Lab Pack is a great choice for use in schools. This kit comes with 12 sets of HA2V headphones, allowing you to eliminate headphone sharing between children, reducing the spread of head lice. Each pair of headphones has its own re-sealable bag, which kills lice within 48 hours without chemicals. The headphones have an adjustable headband to fit any head size and the foam ear cushions provide comfortable listening.
The headphones can automatically detect whether they are plugged into a mono or stereo audio source, so you can plug into any piece of equipment without worry. A built-in volume control in the cable allows the listener to control his or her own volume level easily without affecting others. The headphones have a standard 3.5 mm mini plug and a 1/4" adapter for use with all types of audio gear. A laminated cardboard case is provided for storing the headphones.
- Adjustable headband fits anyone
- Single-sided cords reduce tangles
- Large Cobalt magnet drivers for great sound quality
- Heavy-duty resealable bag can be labeled with a student's name. When sealed, the bag kills lice in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals
- Built-in volume control for personalized adjustments
- Cable has a 3.5 mm mini plug and a 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility
- Auto-detection of mono/stereo source so you can connect to any system without worry
- Medium gray color allows headphones to be written on for labeling
- Great for use with cassette decks, CD players, VCRs, boom boxes, computer equipment and much more