Hamilton Buhl 12 MS2L Personal Headphones Lab Pack with Laminated Cardboard Carry Case -
The Hamilton Buhl LCB/12/MS2L Headphones Lab Pack is a great choice for use in schools. This kit comes with 12 sets of MS2L headphones, allowing you to eliminate headphone sharing between children, reducing the spread of head lice. Each pair of headphones has its own re-sealable bag, which kills lice within 48 hours without chemicals. The headphones have an adjustable headband to fit any head size and the leatherette earpads provide comfortable listening.
The headphones can automatically detect whether they are plugged into a mono or stereo audio source, so you can plug into any piece of equipment without worry. The headphones have a standard 3.5 mm mini plug and a 1/4" adapter for use with all types of audio gear. A laminated cardboard case is provided for storing the headphones.
- Adjustable headband fits anyone
- Comfortable leatherette earpads
- Auto-detection of mono/stereo source so you can connect to any system without worry
- Great for use with cassette decks, CD players, VCRs, boom boxes, computer equipment and much more
- Large Cobalt magnet drivers for great sound quality
- Single-sided cords reduce tangles
- Medium gray color allows headphones to be written on for labeling
- Heavy-duty resealable bag can be labeled with a student's name. When sealed, the bag kills lice in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals
- Cable has a 3.5 mm mini plug and a 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility