Hamilton Buhl Card Reader/Recorder with 36 Double Sided Re-usable Cards -
The Hamilton Buhl STBDY-1 Study Buddy is an interactive and customizable electronic flash card system designed for students of all ages. The Study Buddy allows a teacher or student to create their own talking flash cards with visual and auditory cues to reinforce learning.
The system consists of a card reader and 36 double-sided, reusable cards. The cards can be prepared using dry erase markers, photos, graphics, or original artwork. A voice track can then be recorded with up to 10 seconds of specific details or instructions that are unique for each card. By using all 36 double-sided cards, a total of 72 different recordings can be stored in the Study Buddy.
One-touch recording and playback make the system easy to use for teachers and students alike. A record protect feature prevents accidental erasure. The system runs on 3 standard AAA batteries, which are inexpensively replaced.
- Record a custom voice note for each card, up to 10 seconds in length. A total of 72 tracks can be stored
- Cards can be prepared with dry erase markers, photos and other graphics and artwork
- Includes 36 laminated double-sided and reusable cards
- Record protect feature prevents accidental erasure
- Operates on 3 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- Perfect for all grades and ages
- One-touch recording and playback for ease of operation
- Interactive and customizable electronic flash card system