Hammock Bliss No-See-Um/Mosquito Net Cocoon -
Hammock Bliss Mosquito Net Cocoon is custom made for blissful bug free sleeping in most any hammock that does not use a spreader bar. This novel mosquito net completely encloses Hammock Bliss to afford full protection from biting insects. The Net Cocoon features 2100 holes per square inch black no-see-um netting to keep out the smallest bugs including sand flies, fleas, gnats, midges, mosquitoes and no-see-ums. Put your hammock inside the net, pull the ropes of the hammock through the sleeves of the net and close of the ends of the net cocoon with the handy pull tight stoppers. Hammock Bliss Net Cocoon comes complete with 100 inches of cord to support the net. Adjust the height of the net with this cord to center the net over the hammock. Enter the netting through the zippered center opening. We have provided inside/outside high quality YKK double zippers so it is easy to get in and a snap to get out. Settle in, zip up, and enter your bug free cocoon. The Hammock Bliss Mosquito Net works great with either Hammock Bliss or Hammock Bliss Double or Triple. The Mosquito Net Cocoon comes in its own 8" x 10" inch attached bag. The attached bag is perfect for storing your gear while you are relaxing in the bug free zone. When you are ready to pack up, Hammock Bliss Mosquito Net Cocoon easily stuffs back into its attached bag and weighs only 17 ounces. Relax in bug free bliss with the Hammock Bliss Mosquito Net Cocoon- your ultimate outdoor mosquito free sleeping solution. Experience the bliss!
- Fits into an 8" x 10" stuff sack.
- 100% nylon no see-um mosquito net is supported by 100 inches of attached cord on each side.
- Easy access into the bug free zone with inside and outside YKK double zippers.
- Compact and lightweight- weighs only 17 oz.
- Each end of the Net Cocoon can be shut tight with cord and stopper.
- Attached stuff sack is handy gear pouch when you are relaxing in the bug free cocoon.