Handbook Publishing North Conway Rock Climbs - Climbs in and around North Conway have made it into plenty of guidebooks in the past, but a lot of new developments have taken place in the past few years that you won't find in any of them. Jerry Handren's North Conway Rock Climbs , on the other hand, delivers the most up-to-date route information so you can really take advantage of all the climbing the region has to offer.
- Covers a broad region loosely centered on the town of North Conway, NH—one of the oldest and most important climbing areas on the East Coast
- Includes valuable information about land rules and regulations, the rock, the weather, and camping/amenities
- Provides details for nearly 2,000 climbs, including written descriptions, maps, topos, and photodiagrams
- Printed in full color
- Supplemental information can be accessed via the North Conway Rock Climbs website, including descriptions of cliffs that didn’t make it into the book and databases for new and updated routes
- 2012, first edition, 368 pages
- 6 x 9 x 0.75 in.