Hanwag Yukon Boot -
FEATURES of the Hanwag Women's Yukon Boot.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hanwag Women's Yukon Boot.
- Soft, perforated leather-lined collar allows extreme breathability
- One-piece construction with reduced seams
Lining and Layers:
- Supple, moisture-wicking leather lining
- Vibram Foura rubber outsole with wide self-cleaning grooves and forefoot flexion line for comfortable rolling
Support and Cushioning:
- Metal lacing system with deep eyelets at instep for ankle support
Weather and Wind:
- Waxed nubuck upper with minimal seams
- Comfortable trekking last
- Made in Germany or Europe
- Waxed nubuk, Leather
- 360-degree, textured-rubber rand enhances durability and protects the foot
- PU shock absorber
- Semi-rigid sole
- Gusseted tongue locks out debris
- Counter posed braking tread blocks in middle section
- Stabilizing anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control
Sierra Trading Post
Hanwag's Yukon Lady hiking boots are durable and well-designed, with a supple and breathable leather lining and a 360-degree rubber rand for extra protection on the job or on the trail.