Harmony Bow Flotation Bag: Kayak -
Slide the Harmony Bow Flotation Bag into the bow of your kayak and make your boat easier to bail and easier to recover in the event of a capsize. Once inflated, this bag fills the bow so that, in case you capsize and water rushes into the cockpit, the water won't also be able to fill the bow. Less water in your boat means a safer kayak experience and a quicker recovery.
- Tie-downs are isolated from the main air chamber so the bag will stay inflated in the event that a tie-down anchor point tears out
- Short size accommodates an eight- to ten-foot kayak and long size accommodates a ten- to thirteen-foot kayak
- Color helps to regulate temperature so the bag is significantly less likely to burst in extreme heat
- High-capacity dump valve allows you to deflate the bag quickly
- Inflation hose uses a twist valve for a secure, positive air seal