Harmony Sea Passage Fiberglass Paddle -
The Harmony Sea Passage Fiberglass Shaft Take-A-Part Paddle offers moderate-sized asymmetrical blades that work well in everything from placid lakes to rough seas. It is suitable for both high and low angle paddling styles. The Sea Passage is one of Harmony Gear's most popular touring paddles and for good reason.
- Moderate-size asymmetrical blades suitable for placid or rough waters
- Five inches of shaft fine-tuning is available on a whim to accommodate different sized vessels or paddlers
Traction and Grip:
- Fiberglass shaft is lighter than aluminum, offers a high strength-to-weight ratio, and features an oval-shaped hand-grip area for maximum grip and control
- Ferrule made of injection molded plastic
- Blade has extra resin added at high-wear areas, and fiberglass fibers provide strength, stiffness, and a powerful flex
- Popular touring paddles
- Works well for high or low angle paddling
- Featherlok system means you can make anywhere from big to tiny blade-angle adjustments
- Asymmetrical blades allow for precise blade control as the paddle moves through the water
A moderate-sized asymmetric blade allows the Harmony Sea Passage Paddle to conquer everything from placid lakes to rough seas far offshore. This is an adjustable touring paddle for high- or low-angle paddling styles. Fiberglass construction keeps swing weight to a minimum without sacrificing durability, and the adjustable ferrule allows for angle changes on the go.